tisdag 4 mars 2014

engelska meningar

1. When i was in New york i was browsing.
2. 
3. I have given you the money you need, not a guid more.
4. I'm not a lad, i'm a lassie.
5. When i was browsing i bought a kit.
6. Matinas horse is daft, because the horse is spirited.
7. I can feel pride when i have done something good.
8. When i played football it was raining and i got soaking.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. If you committed a crime, you will go to the court.
14. Some people like to kicking cars, because they don't have the money to buy it self. 
15,16. You need to say ta or cheers if someone do something good to you. So they know that you are greatful.
17.
18,21,22,23,24,28,29. When my friends are fighting they usually say words to each other like nutter, bugger, tubby, piss off, tart and poof.
19. In Justin Biebers concert me and my firends was one of the audience.
20.
25.
26.
27.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar